Ubo offers lead generation and data services to businesses. Ubo is committed to the privacy and security of its website visitors.
1. What Information We Collect
Our website includes options for visitors to submit information to Ubo, for example when booking a meeting, downloading certain content, communicating with us such as our live chat, etc. Such forms may provide the option of submitting your personal information, including your name, job title, company name, email address, or phone number. In addition, personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
With your consent, we may also collect additional Personal Information in other ways including emails, surveys, our chat service and other forms of communication.
2. How We Use Your Information
Ubo uses cookie data to measure site traffic and usage activity to help us improve and enhance the functionality of our website, to detect possible fraudulent activity, and to better understand the sources of traffic and transactions on our website. Cookies also allow our servers to remember your account information for future visits and to provide personalized and streamlined information across related pages on our website.
In addition, we may use your personal information for our legitimate business interests in connection with your use of our services, including:
• To respond to your inquiries and fulfill requests, complete transactions, provide customer service, send administrative information, and to personalize your experience with our services
• To better understand our customers in general and to improve the content and functionality of our website
• To contact you in the future regarding services, promotions, opportunities, and other general information about Ubo we believe will be of interest to you
• To investigate and prosecute potential breaches of Ubo´s security or license agreements
• For other purposes that we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our Affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our Affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal data described above will depend on the personal data concerned and the specific context in which we collect it. However, we will normally collect personal data from you only (1) where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your rights; (2) where we need the personal data to perform a contract or business with you or (3) where we have your consent to do so. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal data from you.
3. How We Share Your Information
In the event of a merger, acquisition, reorganization, bankruptcy, or other similar events, any information in our possession may be transferred to our successor or assign.
4. How We Protect Your Information
Ubo employs appropriate organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect Personal Data within our organization, including security controls to prevent unauthorized access to our systems.
While we take reasonable steps to maintain the security of your personal information, you should understand there is always a level of risk assumed by sharing personal data online. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with our website is no longer secure, please immediately inform us in accordance with the “How to Reach Us for Privacy Concerns” section below.
5. How You Can Manage and Delete Your Information
You may access, correct, amend, remove, or limit the use or disclosure of your personal information that Ubo has collected and stored. Please notify us in accordance with the “How to Reach Us for Privacy Concerns” section below.
6. What Options You Have
We do not require you to provide personal information when browsing the site, although some pages and content may include options for submitting your personal data in order for you to fully access and use such website features or functionalities.
You can opt out of receiving marketing messages from ubo by unsubscribing through the unsubscribe or opt-out link in an email. We will comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you opt-out of receiving marketing-related emails from us, we may still send you important administrative messages.
8. How to Reach Us for Privacy Concerns
HOW IT WORKS
15851 Dallas Pkwy
Ste 306 #220
Addison, TX 75001